Anyway, since I'm behind I'll just give you the highlights of the last week...
1. I threw up on Mom's bed Sunday night. She was sleeping in it, of course. I've never seen her wake up and move so quickly! She says I puked 'cause I was chewing on my bully stick and choked myself. She tried to take the bully stick away from me by putting it up on the sick where I couldn't reach it. Wrong answer. I waited until she cleaned things up and went to sleep again, and then I started to bark at the bully stick. I barked and barked until she gave it back to me!
This isn't a bully stick, but it shows you the "scene of the crime."
2. Mom retaliated by taking me to the groomer. Ugh. I hate going to the groomer. I'm "at optimum cuteness" now. That's what Mom says, at least. I still don't like going...
3. I flipped my new bed over and did this for a while this week:
4. I also played with my "mini me" toy for a while this week. It's a squeaky dog that looks like me.
5. Finally...want to see me pounce on a fish? It's a squeaky fish, of course. Mom took this video on the day she took me to the groomer. I was a little crazy that night. I pounce the fishy near the end of the video.
So that was my week. It was a busy one for us. Mom and I took a nap today. Gotta rest up for the week that's just starting!