1. Eat more veggies...ones like my carrot, of course.
See that yellow ball? That was once the carrot's nose!
2. Take more naps. (Really...this one is a "given.")
I'm going to work really hard on this resolution. It'll be tough, but I'm sure I'm up for the challenge. (Hey - like my new blankie? It was a Christmas present. My Grandma made it just for me!)
3. Find ways to get more toys. I need more toys!
4. Get more exercise...by rolling and playing.
5. Avoid baths. I have to accomplish this...at all costs. Noooo more baths!!!