We like to do the Mutt Strut 'cause it helps us give a little back. Mom and I feel like we sorta won the lottery when we adopted each other. It's important to help out those doggies and kitties and bunnies and lizards and things who aren't as lucky and haven't found their forever homes yet!
So, with that in mind, I'd like to present to you the top reasons to sponsor me in the Mutt Strut.
Top 10 Reasons to Sponsor Buttons in the Mutt Strut
10. Kitties. I really love kitties...and the 60 kitties at the humane society will benefit from these donations!
9. Those doggies at the humane society need more TOYS.
8. Seriously. We gotta get them toys. And some cookies. This is very important.
7. I get really shy at events like this. I hide behind Mom and act pathetic. Your donations help make my suffering worthwhile. Here's a pic of me acting pathetic from last year:
6. Helping animals in need is good karma, isn't it???
5. I won a toy last year in a Mutt Strut contest. (OK, so that's not "technically" a reason to donate...but it WAS pretty cool...)
4. It's a win-win situation. You get warm fuzzies for donating and I get super excited about your donations for those animals in need.
3. Mom is considering taking my stroller. With all those other dogs walking, the stroller will be seriously embarrassing for me. That ain't cool. Please donate and help me feel a bit better about this...
2. This year's Mutt Strut is taking place on May 5. That's my grandpa's birthday. He passed away just two years ago, so Mom & I will be strutting in memory of grandpa that day.
1. I'm cute. Can you really resist the power of this cuteness???
If I've convinced you to help -- and I hope I have -- simply click here to visit my FirstGiving page and sponsor me in the Mutt Strut.
Thanks so much!